Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bride's Prayer (135 days before the Big Day)

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for your love and for bringing my beloved into my life. I am so grateful for this opportunity to grow together through our sacred marriage.
I know that as we embark on the planning for our wedding, it is your love that guides and directs us, blesses and prospers us. I know every decision is made with ease and grace and that every need is provided for. I know that my beloved and I are supported with personal and professional assistance from like-minded individuals. And as we prepare to celebrate with our loved ones and friends, I know that you have everyone's highest and best interest at heart. So I surrender these wedding plans to you, knowing that your Good flows graciously into our lives and we are so enriched and prospered by you. I am so grateful for your blessings, not only for our wedding day, but knowing that this is the first day of the rest of our lives together.


Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment